Thursday, April 26, 2012

Positive Attitude

It has only been 3 days, but so far I am truly loving Weight Watchers. Instead of eating all that crap that leaves me feeling hungry, I am eating better and feel full before eating all my points.  I feel like I have more energy because I am eating more fruits and vegetables.  I do need to work on the exercising portion, but I do not want to make too many changes at once.  I do not want to do too many changes at once, I want to make sure I am successful in this journey.  I am happy with how things are proceeding so far.  I know I will have my ups and my downs, but that is part of the journey.  I have some very supportive people in my life right now, and that is key.  I am doing this for me, and no one else.... but it is nice to know that I have people I can lean on when I need them.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence."  - Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment