Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 5 & 6

Yikes!  I can not believe I missed a weekly update!  Well I thought about it over the weekend, BUT my internet was down!  LAME!  So last week I did alright:

Week 5

Beginning Weight:  253.4
Current Weight:  241.4
Weight Loss:  12


But this week I leaped over my 5% goal by 2.1 pounds.  I only needed .5 pounds to make it to my 5%. I feel the reason I did not lose as much weight last week (I lost a pound) was because I did not use any of my activity points or extra points.  I was determined to do better this week so I made sure I used some of them (not all though... usually about half seems to work well for me).  I am VERY happy with my progress!  Things have been stressful trying to get all the end of the year things done for school, but I do not take it out by eating food.  Here is to another great week!  Hopefully I will remember to update on Monday when I finally go back to my regular meeting!


Week 6

Beginning Weight:  253.4
Current Weight:  238.8
Weight Loss:  14.6

No comments:

Post a Comment