Monday, May 14, 2012

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

I must say... I have such a GREAT support system.  The majority of the people in my life are extremely supportive of me and my weight loss journey, especially the one friend who has inspired me to begin the journey.  She has helped me with ideas to change up the menu, and has left her door open for me to ask endless amounts of questions.  She is one of the reasons I have been successful thus far!  At weigh-ins tonight, I loss another 2.8 pounds!  I was surprised with my weight loss this week because I did encounter some struggles, but I stayed within my points.  I did use some of my extra points this week and apparently that actually helps!!!  I still have a long ways to go, but I am take it little by little!


Week 3

Beginning Weight:  253.4
Current Weight:  244.8
Weight Loss:  8.6

No comments:

Post a Comment