Monday, May 21, 2012

Loving Life!

love, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING life right now :)  Doing well with the weight loss, and just life in general.  Over the weekend I got out of a relationship in which I was no longer feeling happy.  I am proud of myself for having the courage to do so, I realized I can no longer be with someone who I am not happy with.  I am a very happy and bubbly person and I have not been myself for a while now.  I am proud to say that even through the breakup, I maintained my points.  I did not feel the urge to eat everything in sight!  I told myself that no man is worth me ruining the progress I have already made.  This week I had another great weigh-in.... Next week my goal is to hit my 5% (1.5 more pounds).  I am motivated to do it, but I do know that if I do not hit that goal that I will not be defeated.  There will come a point I will not hit these high numbers I have been getting (3.8, 2, 2.8, & 2.4).  I have mentally prepared myself for that point in time. 

Tonight I decided to tell a good friend of mine about my weight loss journey.  I was originally planning to surprise her the next time I see her (August?!?!), but I had to tell her the news.  She is someone I share everything with and since we finally stopped our 2 month old game of phone tag tonight, I had a lot to fill her in on.  She was beyond thrilled with my decision.  I am so happy to have such great friends and family supporting me!  They are the bestest, EVER!  <3

Week 4

Beginning Weight:  253.4
Current Weight:  242.4
Weight Loss:  11

No comments:

Post a Comment